Dubai is truly a haven for real estate investment. With a major spike in 2021 property transactions, many of our favourite locations have greatly exceeded sales expectations.
Let’s take a quick look at the best-selling areas in Dubai – 2021. Some of our top sellers might surprise you!
Top-performing off-plan villas communities
- Tilal Al Ghaf: 1,602 transactions.
- Arabian Ranches III: 927 transactions.
- Villanova: 695 transactions.
- Mag City: 619 transactions.
- The Valley: 590 transactions.
Top-performing ready villas communities
- Akoya Oxygen: 1,068 transactions.
- Damac Hills: 1,009 transactions.
- Dubai Hills: 969 transactions.
- Emirates Living: 644 transactions.
- Greens/Mudon: 287 transactions.
Off-plan villas could be sold by a developer or individual.
Some villa transactions were registered as plots in The Dubai Land Department; so, we modified them to be villas with a very small margin of error.
Top-performing ready apartments areas
- Dubai Marina: 2,197 transactions.
- Business Bay: 2,174 transactions.
- Jumeirah Village Circle: 1,619 transactions.
- Downtown: 1,527 transactions.
- International City: 1,142 transactions.
Top-performing off-plan apartments areas
- Business Bay: 2,228 transactions.
- Dubai Harbour: 1,939 transactions.
- Jumeirah Village Circle: 1,774 transactions.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers: 1,399 transactions.
- Sobha Hartland: 1,276 transactions.
Investing in Dubai is safe because the city is one of the safest and most tolerant cities globally, with happy communities thriving in a calm environment.
Home to over 200 nationalities, with expats and immigrant workers making for over 80% of the population, Dubai is truly a melting pot where everyone is welcome to find the perfect home.
For more information, check out our latest report on the 2021 Dubai Property Market.