AlAndalus is home to 715 apartments featuring a contemporary lifestyle with spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces and 54 townhouses that encircle an urban piazza, traditional of Andalusian villages. The homes include large outdoor terraces, trellises, roof towers and modern interiors, offering a tranquil lifestyle with lush gardens, flora and fauna. The Mediterranean architecture of the residences compliments the surrounding green environment.
Within the 10-acre development, there are six hectares of landscaping with five heritage sites:
• The Mosque – the Great Mosque of Cordoba is acknowledged as one of the most renowned monuments of Moorish architecture that will inspire the design of Alandalus’ mosque.
• Alhambra –A grand, sprawling hilltop fortress containing royal palaces with pools framed by flowerbeds and pavilions.
• Andalusia – The name ‘Al Andalus’ was established during the Moorish rule from the 8th and 15th century when Muslim culture had a strong impact on the structural design of buildings.
• Generalife’s Gardens – Lush landscapes will be developed to reflect the Jardin de la Sultana, which served as a summer palace.
• Costa del Sol – This Costa del Sol heritage site within Alandalus will reflect the white and blue colours of the transit location during the Arab age.
Invest in a Golf Course community, in Jumeirah Golf Estates, which spans 10 Hectares and offer Stunning Golf Course Views, and Expect a 7-9% ROI.
Alandulus offers 1 to 4 BR Luxury Apartments with breathtaking views of the Golf Course.
- Prices Starting from AED 1.1 M
- 10/90 Payment Plan
- 100% Registration Fees Waiver
- Ready to Move-in Apartments
- 2 Championship Golf Courses
- Modern Flooring Standards
- Well-Equipped Kitchen and Bath
- Beautifully Finished Walls and Ceilings
- Large covered terraces for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- 6 Hectare of lush landscaped gardens and stunning views
- 2 Club Houses for Entertainment Activities
- Fully-Equipped Gym and pool
- 15 minutes from Palm Jumeirah