Equiti Gate in Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai.

Our Equiti Gate
specialists.

Starting price
AED 580K
  • Bnh Real Estate DeveloperDeveloper
  • Q4-2024Completion date
  • Type
  • StandardLifestyle
  • FreeholdTitle type

Equiti Gate
Payment plans.

  • 5%

    First Installment

    #CARD_SUBTITLE#

  • 25%

    Under Construction

    #CARD_SUBTITLE#

  • 70%

    On Handover

    #CARD_SUBTITLE#

  • No commission
  • Direct sales
  • Trusted & simple
Equiti Gate
Floor plans.

Floor plans for Equiti Gate are shown below. The floor plan details include property type, size by square foot and number of bedrooms.

Beds

  • #CARD_INITIALS#

    1

  • #CARD_INITIALS#

    2

  • #CARD_INITIALS#

    3

Equiti Gate in Downtown Jebel Ali
Equiti Gate by Bnh Real Estate Developer
Equiti Gate from AED580K
Equiti Gate in Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai
Equiti Gate - Downtown Jebel Ali
Equiti Gate - Downtown Jebel Ali
Equiti Gate - Downtown Jebel Ali
Amenities
Get another opinion,
share Equiti Gate now.
Equiti Gate
Overview.

Equiti Gate stands as a premier freehold property development located on the iconic Sheikh Zayed Road in Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai. Crafted by the renowned BNH Real Estate Developers and Refine, this project is designed to redefine urban living with its seamless connectivity, modern amenities, and a diverse range of fully furnished apartments.

The development comprises a well-structured building with a layout consisting of a basement, ground floor, 3 podium levels, 14 floors, and a rooftop. This thoughtful design allows for optimal utilization of space and ensures a dynamic and aesthetically pleasing skyline presence.

Equiti Gate boasts a total of 277 apartments, catering to various lifestyles and preferences. The fully furnished studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units provide a wide range of choices for residents seeking comfort, style, and functionality.

In addition to its residential offerings, Equiti Gate includes retail shops within the development. This integration adds a commercial dimension, providing convenience and enhancing the overall live-work-play experience for residents.

The project is designed to enhance the quality of life for its residents. A comprehensive list of amenities includes a state-of-the-art gym, inviting swimming pool, dedicated running track, childrens playing area, basketball court, table tennis area, co-working space, resident lounge, and retail shops. These amenities are strategically incorporated to cater to the diverse needs and preferences of the community.

BNH Real Estate Developers and Refine, the driving forces behind Equiti Gate, bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the project. With a proven track record of delivering high-quality developments, residents can trust in the commitment to excellence and attention to detail displayed by these developers.

Equiti Gate offers a flexible and accommodating 30-70 payment plan, allowing buyers to make a 30% down payment and conveniently manage the remaining 70% through structured payments or upon completion.

Situated in the vibrant heart of Downtown Jebel Ali, Equiti Gate benefits from a prime location on Sheikh Zayed Road. Residents enjoy seamless connectivity to key areas, creating a dynamic and accessible urban environment.

Equiti Gate emerges as a distinctive and comprehensive living solution, blending contemporary design, diverse living options, and a strategic location. With its exceptional amenities and developer credibility, Equiti Gate is poised to become a landmark in the evolving landscape of Downtown Jebel Ali.

Equiti Gate in Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai.
Views
Equiti Gate in Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai.
Properties for
sale .
New properties will be released soon. Please contact us for more details.