Iris Amber is primarily located within the Culture Village that will bear out all the rich associations with artistry, culture, colour and light that its name suggests. Arabesque style and quality will make it the architectural equivalent of a well-crafted item of Arabian jewellery, or a finely cut piece of amber.
This project will be a picture of inspiration with a great environment which only enhances its value as well as with its artful array of studio, one and two bedroom apartments. It will also appeal to young and socially engaged denizens of Culture Village.
The following highlights of the building are as follows:
- Traditional Arabesque details including wind towers and domes
- Private balconies and outdoor living spaces
- Fragrant Arabian style gardens
- Rooftop swimming pools
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment layouts
- Convenient access to the Garhoud and Business Bay bridges
- Close proximity to the future Dubai Metro line