Which one – or ones – best suits your life, your needs and your preferences?
- Buying a home for yourself and/or your family – although your direct intention or motive to buy a home is not to invest in it but to live in it, it is still a valuable investment.
- Buying a property to generate rental income.
- Buying a property to resell with a profit – capital gain.
- Corporate investment- buying property to expand your business.
- Professional investment - buying, renting and selling, or even buying land to develop, with the aim of creating your rental income portfolio or with the objective of reselling for capital gain.
Whichever category you might fall into, there are some important questions you need to ask yourself, so that you can make an informed decision and decide on the best investment. That’s the subject of Chapter 5 of ‘The Art of Real Estate – Entry to Exit’, making it essential reading for any and every real estate investor. Order the book now https://booksarabia.com/the-art-of-real-estate-investment-from-entry-to-exit.html