The Ultimate Guide to Traveling to Dubai for the 2022 Qatar World Cup
Are you looking to travel to Dubai during the 2022 Qatar World Cup? If so, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive guide on how to make the journey from Doha to Dubai. We will also provide information on where to stay in Dubai, and offer some great deals on luxury holiday homes.
In terms of transportation, flying to Dubai is the most popular method of transportation. There will be hundreds of daily flights from Doha to Dubai during the World Cup, which is good news because there is a reported shortage of housing accommodation available in Doha. The flight is just over one hour long, making it easy to see the amazing attractions Dubai has to offer.
If you're planning to drive from Doha to Dubai, you can expect to be on the road for just under 7 hours. You'll need a vehicle entry permit to cross the Abu Samra Land Crossing at the border of Saudi Arabia and Qatar (from Nov 1st to Dec 23rd). There must be a minimum of 3 passengers in the car, and you'll need to have confirmed accommodation for at least 5 nights. You can apply for your entry permit at the Hayya Platform. There is also a non-refundable deposit of AED 5,043 (USD $1,373) within 24 hours of approval to receive your permit.
1. Downtown Dubai: This area is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in Dubai, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. It's also centrally located, making it easy to get around the city.
2. Jumeirah Beach: This area is renowned for its beautiful beaches, luxury hotels, and high-end restaurants. It's the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun. There are also plenty of water sports and activities to keep you entertained.
3. Palm Jumeirah: Also known as the 8th World Wonder, The Palm is a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree. It's one of the most popular tourist destinations in Dubai and is packed with luxury hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
4. Dubai Marina: The Marina is a great place to stay if you're looking for great nightlife and incredible culinary experiences. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, and bars located in the Marina, making it easy to find something to suit your taste.
5. Blue Waters: This area is located on an artificial island off the coast of Dubai. It's home to a number of world-class restaurants and bars, and the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Dubai's hotel prices always go up in the winter, so if you are traveling with family or friends, then you may want to consider renting a holiday home. This is a great option if you want to have your own space, and it can also be much less costly than booking a hotel room.
At fäm Living, we offer a wide range of luxury holiday homes in Dubai. We have properties located in the most popular areas of the city. Be sure to book your stay now, because we are already seeing hundreds of football fans booking up our locations.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful city!
Get your weekly Newsletter from fäm properties about the latest news in the industry
Thanks for your interest. One of our representatives will contact you soon on your contact number or email.