The Palm Gateway Overview
The Palm Gateway, a new, three-tower residential, retail and beach club complex at the foot of its flagship master development, Palm Jumeirah.
The Palm Gateway includes 1,265 luxury homes across three high-rise buildings – the tallest topping 285 metres – to be constructed on top of the existing Palm Monorail terminal, which includes 14 levels of parking spaces. Apartments range from one to three bedrooms and will be available on lease. The waterfront living and leisure complex, set in extensively landscaped grounds, will also have an abundance of retail, dining and health and fitness facilities, including parks, pools, and sports courts.
Located at the entrance to Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Gateway will boast convenient transport links to other parts of the island and to the rest of Dubai.
The Palm Gateway at a glance:
- A trio of towers comprising 1,265 apartments and duplexes for lease
- 5.5 million sq ft gross floor area
- Tubular Tower (285 metres, 59 floors including 44 above podium level); Central Tower (205 metres, 48 floors including 33 above podium); Beach Tower (206 metres, 48 floors including 33 above podium)
- 32 beach-facing apartments and 16 duplexes within existing 14-storey Gateway building
- Almost 4,000 parking spaces
- 15th floor landscaped podium deck with pool, sports courts and 8,600 sq ft of retail space
- Beach club with kiosks and restaurants
- Gym, spa, pools, sports courts and jogging track
- Supermarket and food court within podium building
- Palm Monorail onsite, with links to the Dubai Tram and Dubai Metro
- Extensive views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf, and the Dubai skyline