Apartment for Sale in Downtown Views 2 - Tower 2, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

BURJ KHALIFA FACING |DEMANDING LAYOUT|BIG TERRACE

  • Size 1,137 sqft

  • Bedroom2

  • Bath2

  • Parkings1

  • DeveloperEmaar

  • TypeApartment

  • Price per sqft AED 2,287

  • ViewBurj Khalifa

  • Permit No.7149318205

Get another opinion,
share this property now.

About this property

Fam properties is pleased to present 2-bedroom apartment in Brand New near to handover Emaar's Project Downtown Views-ll which is directly connected to Dubai mall just on few steps away . Downtown views is the New Luxury of Dubai Downtown with 1,2 , 3 and 4-bedrooms apartments. Some apartments of Downtown views has Zaabel Park view and some has Burj khalifa/Dubai Mall view . This 2-bedroom has Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa view on Mid floor . Apartment is around 1137 sqft with open kitchen plan and Balcony connected sunny with living hall. its 70% Paid and rest 30% will be paid after Handover in August-22 Owner of this apartment is selling this Luxury apartment on 2.6M dirhams . This magnificent two-bedroom apartment for sale is located on a mid-floor of Downtown Views II and enjoys stunning panoramas of the Burj Khalifa. The tower is getting close to its handover date, and is expected to be ready by mid-2022. The payment plan for the unit is split 70/30, meaning 70% will be paid upfront while the remaining 30% on handover. - Inspiring View of Burj Khalifa - Duabi Mall Fountains - - BBQ AREA - GYMNASIUM - Average ROI 6% - Walking Connection to Duabi Mall / Dubai Fountains / Opera Dubai - Luxury Lifestyle - Health Club - Swimming pool - Kids Zone Area - 42/7 CCTV advance security system - Advance Fire Alert system - Easy 3-minutes drive Access to Sheikh Zayed Road - Easy 5-minutes Drive to Al-khail Road - 20 Minutes away from Dubai International Airport. - 15 minutes away from Dubai Marina/JBR - 10 minutes away from Port de Lamer - 5 minutes away from City walk/Coca-Cola Arena

Mortgage calculator

No. of payments
Monthly installments
Property price

Estimated Mo. Payment

Based on 16 Year Fixed

Amenities

Average property prices per sqft

Downtown Dubai Property sales volume

Downtown Views location

Nearby schools

Similar properties in Downtown Views

Similar properties in Downtown Dubai

  • Price Reduced
    Solmaz Bakhtiari
    AED 2,500,000 AED 1539 per Sqft
     2-Bed    3 Bath1,624 Sqft
    Downtown Dubai, Mada Residences
    Apartment for Sale in Mada Residences
  • Price Reduced
    Sara Elsokkary
    AED 4,000,000 AED 2576 per Sqft
     2-Bed    2 Bath1,553 Sqft
    Downtown Dubai, Opera Grand
    Apartment for Sale in Opera Grand
  • Price Reduced
    Owais Usman
    AED 3,800,000 AED 2573 per Sqft
     2-Bed    3 Bath1,477 Sqft
    Downtown Dubai, The Address Residence Fountain Views 1
    Apartment for Sale in The Address Fountain Views

Price

Total price
AED 2,599,990

Ref No. AS-64427

Presented by

fäm Properties

Thanks for your interest. One of our representatives will contact you soon on your contact number or email.

Close

Book your viewing