Off-Plan Resale | Payment Plan | High Floor

0 Bedroom Studio for Sale in Peninsula One, Business Bay, Dubai

  • Size 412 sqft

  • BedroomStudio

  • Bath1

  • Parkings

  • DeveloperSelect Group

  • TypeApartment

  • Price per sqft AED 2,282

  • ViewCommunity

  • Vacant on

Get another opinion,
share this property now.

About this property

Fam properties is proud to offer a studio in of the most popular projects Peninsula One. Project highlights: -Amazing location -First community living in Business Bay -Easy Payment Plan -State-of-the-art fitness center -Located in the heart of Business Bay -Luxurious lifestyle amenities -Excellent rental yields -Luxury, high-quality finishing Apartment details: -412 sq fr/38.21 sq m -10 layout -High floor -Canal view Location: -7mins to Business Bay Metro -10mins to Downtown / Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa -15mins to Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club -18mins to Dubai International Airport -24mins to Palm Jumeirah *Dedicated Bike paths *Easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road Don't miss out on this beautiful, modern apartment. Book your viewing today! Payment plan: pay 30% now, and the rest 70% on completion. The estimated completion day is Q2 2024 Don’t miss the opportunity, call now

Permit No. 71377802411

Mortgage calculator

No. of payments
Monthly installments
Property price

Estimated Mo. Payment

Based on 16 Year Fixed


Average property prices per sqft

Business Bay Property sales volume

Peninsula location

Nearby schools

Similar properties in Peninsula

Similar properties in Business Bay


AED 915,000

Ref No. AS-81949

Presented by

fäm Properties

Thanks for your interest. One of our representatives will contact you soon on your contact number or email.


Book your viewing