Rise Residences Apartments for Sale in Dubai.

Starting price
AED 508K
  • Azco Real EstateDeveloper
  • Q2-2025Completion date
  • Type
  • StandardLifestyle
  • FreeholdTitle type

Rise Residences
خطط الدفع.

  • 10%

    دفعة أولى


  • 50%

    تحت التشيد


  • 40%



  • No commission
  • Direct sales
  • Trusted & simple
Rise Residences
Floor plans.

Floor plans for Rise Residences are shown below. The floor plan details include property type, size by square foot and number of bedrooms.






Rise Residences in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
Rise Residences by Azco Real Estate
Rise Residences from AED508K
Rise Residences Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Rise Residences - Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
We accept all types
of payments.
  • Bitcoin
  • Bank transfer
  • Credit card
  • Cheques
وسائل الراحة
Get another opinion,
share Rise Residences now.
Rise Residences
نظرة عامة.

Rise Residences is not just another residential project; its a luxurious living experience in the heart of Jumeirah Village Circle. With its prime location, diverse unit offerings, fully equipped apartments, exceptional facilities, flexible payment plan, and an anticipated completion in Q2 2025, Rise Residences is a compelling choice for those seeking a premium lifestyle in Dubai.

Prime Location in District 16

Rise Residences is strategically located in District 16, a prime area within the vibrant community of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC). This coveted location ensures residents have easy access to essential amenities and major transportation routes in Dubai.

Diverse Unit Types

Rise Residences offers a wide range of unit types to cater to various preferences and lifestyles. Prospective buyers can choose from spacious Studios, comfortable 1BR apartments, and roomy 2BR apartments.

Fully Equipped Apartments

One of the standout features of Rise Residences is that every apartment comes fully equipped with top-quality kitchen appliances. These include a Gas Hob, Oven, Cooker Hood, Microwave, Fridge, Washing Machine, and for 2BR units, a Dishwasher. This comprehensive package ensures convenience and luxury for residents.

Exceptional Facilities

Residents of Rise Residences can indulge in an array of exceptional facilities within the building. From a Tennis Court for sports enthusiasts to a Childrens Play Area for families, a refreshing Swimming Pool, a well-equipped Gym, a tranquil Yoga area, and a rejuvenating Sauna, the amenities offered here elevate the quality of life.

Completion in Q2 2025

The project is on track for completion in the second quarter of 2025. This timeline provides a clear outlook for potential buyers regarding when they can expect to move into their new homes.

Flexible Payment Plan

Rise Residences offers a flexible payment plan that eases the financial burden on buyers. With 60% of the payment required during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon handover, this plan caters to the financial preferences of a wide range of buyers.

Rise Residences Apartments for Sale in Dubai.
المدارس القريبة
Rise Residences Apartments for Sale in Dubai.
Properties for
sale .
New properties will be released soon. Please contact us for more details.