Properties for Sale

New properties will be released soon. Please contact us for more details.

Payment Plan

Payment Plans

  • -


    First Installment


  • -


    On Handover


  • -


    Under Construction



We accept all types of payments

  • Pay in cash

  • Bitcoin

  • Bank transfer

  • Credit card

  • Cheques

Cavalli Couture Overview

DAMAC Cavalli Couture is an exclusive and luxurious residential project brought to life by DAMAC Properties, in collaboration with the legendary fashion house of Roberto Cavalli. Nestled along the picturesque banks of the Dubai Water Canal, this project redefines opulent living in one of the most desirable areas of Dubai. With a limited number of super-luxury residences, Cavalli Couture sets a new standard for upscale living, offering residents a harmonious lifestyle with access to key landmarks and a myriad of attractions.

Property Types

Cavalli Couture presents a selection of meticulously designed apartments, including 3, 4, and 5-bedroom units, showcasing high-end design at every turn. The 3-4 bedroom apartments feature floor areas starting at 4,300 sqft, while more spacious 5-bedroom duplexes boast living areas from 8,750 sqft. Each of the 70 super-luxury residences in this 12-story building enjoys unobstructed views of the Dubai Water Canal.


This project is strategically situated on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal, offering breathtaking waterfront views. It also resides within the 64-hectare Safa Park, celebrated for its lush natural surroundings and top-notch entertainment and recreational amenities. The location provides easy access to key landmarks in Dubai.


Residents of Cavalli Couture are treated to an array of top-notch amenities that enhance their vibrant and tranquil lifestyle. On the rooftop, a swimming pool and a lounge zone await, where residents can savor exclusive dishes prepared by a chef. The project promises waterfront views of the canal, adding to its allure.

Shopping and Entertainment

The vicinity of Cavalli Couture offers an abundance of shopping and entertainment options. The Dubai Mall, one of the worlds largest shopping centers, is nearby, featuring 1,200 retail stores, 200 dining options, and various entertainment activities. City Walk, an outdoor retail complex, provides a plethora of fashion brand stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues, including Roxy Cinemas and The Green Planet, an indoor tropical forest.


For sports enthusiasts and nature lovers, the Meydan Academy & Driving Range is just a 15-minute drive away. The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, known for its diverse bird population, offers a unique experience. Additionally, the development is conveniently located near Jumeirah Beach and Sunrise Beach for those seeking seaside leisure.

Pricing and Payment Plan

The starting price for these luxury residences is AED 16,500,000. A flexible payment plan of 70-30 is available, with an initial 70% payment and the remaining 30% to be settled later.

Why Choose DAMAC Cavalli Couture?

DAMAC Cavalli Couture is an epitome of luxury living in the heart of Dubai, combining high-end design, waterfront vistas, and access to a rich array of amenities and entertainment options. This exclusive project promises to redefine the standards of upscale living and offers a unique opportunity for those who seek a harmonious lifestyle in the emirate of Dubai.


Video / 360o Virtual Tour

Coming Soon

Property sizes

View All Floor Plans


Nearby schools