What is the body responsible for receiving an application for acquiring a land plot?

Depending on the type of the real estate required and the categories of applicants, applications are received as follows:

- To apply for residential land (for UEA citizens only), the application is submitted to Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment.

- To apply for investment land, the application is submitted at Dubai Real Estate Corporation (DREC).

Get free advice now