The Palm Tower is an impressive 52-storey, luxury hotel, and residential development, under construction at the heart of Palm Jumeirah. A five-star, 290-room hotel, St. Regis Dubai – The Palm, occupies the first 18 floors of the building while 432 luxury residences occupy the floors above.
- DLD Waiver
- 5 years Service Charge Waiver
- Payment Plan Available
- Visitors can reach the rooftop restaurant, infinity pool, and viewing deck via a high-speed elevator directly from the food and beverage plaza on Nakheel Mall below.
- The infinity pool is one of the highest in the world. It holds 930,000 liters of water and covers an area of 775 square meters.
- The Palm Tower provides direct access via a bridge and walkways to Palm Jumeirah s beach clubs, including Nakheel s Club Vista Mare and Palm Promenade West Beach projects.
- Residents of The Palm Tower have direct access to Nakheel Mall via the residences' lobby. The Mall has 350 shops and restaurants plus a multi-screen cinema.
- The monorail links the tower directly to both the mainland and the Atlantis Hotel.
- The 50th floor is home to the Aura Skypool, a 360-degree infinity pool that borders all four sides of the 52-story tower. It is part of the St. Regis hotel and is operated by Sunset Hospitality.
- The View at The Palm is a unique public observation deck on the top floor that allows visitors to see a full panorama of the sea, the Palm, and the mainland from 240m above ground.
- The building's design was inspired by the shape of a palm tree.