Oceanz by Danube Apartments for Sale in Dubai Maritime City.

Starting price
  • Danube PropertiesDeveloper
  • Completion date
  • Type
  • StandardLifestyle
  • FreeholdTitle type

Oceanz By Danube

  • 65%



  • 35%



  • No commission
  • Direct sales
  • Trusted & simple
Oceanz By Danube in Dubai Maritime City
Oceanz By Danube by Danube Properties
Oceanz By Danube from AED0
Oceanz by Danube Apartments for Sale in Dubai Maritime City
Oceanz By Danube - Dubai Maritime City
We accept all types
of payments.
  • Bitcoin
  • Bank transfer
  • Credit card
  • Cheques
Get another opinion,
share Oceanz By Danube now.
Oceanz By Danube

Oceanz by Danube is an extraordinary 50-storey residential twin tower development that promises to redefine luxurious living in Dubai Maritime City. Developed by Danube Properties, a prominent name in the Dubai real estate landscape, this project stands as a testament to innovative design, high-quality craftsmanship, and an unparalleled waterfront lifestyle.

Architectural Elegance by Tonino Lamborghini Casa

The towers of Oceanz are not just buildings; they are architectural marvels designed by the renowned Italian design house, Tonino Lamborghini Casa. Known worldwide for their luxury furniture and homewares, Tonino Lamborghini Casa brings a touch of opulence to every corner of Oceanz, ensuring that every detail is meticulously crafted to provide an exceptional living experience.

Diverse Apartment Options with Stunning Views

Oceanz offers a diverse range of apartment options to cater to various preferences and needs. These options include studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments, each thoughtfully designed to maximize space and functionality. What sets these apartments apart are the large windows that provide breathtaking views of the pristine Arabian Gulf.

World-Class Amenities for Residents

Oceanz by Danube is not just about exceptional architecture and stunning views; its also about offering residents a lifestyle thats second to none. The development boasts an impressive array of amenities, including:

  • Swimming Pool: Dive into luxury at the swimming pool, a serene oasis to unwind and relax.

  • Fitness Center: Stay active and healthy in the state-of-the-art fitness center.

  • Sauna and Steam Room: Indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience with the sauna and steam room facilities.

  • Childrens Play Area: A safe and fun space for the little ones to enjoy.

  • Rooftop Terrace: Enjoy panoramic views from the rooftop terrace, perfect for social gatherings and quiet moments of reflection.

Prime Location in Dubai Maritime City

Oceanz by Danube enjoys a strategic location in Dubai Maritime City. This prime spot offers residents convenient access to major highways, making commuting a breeze. Additionally, the proximity to the Dubai International Airport, schools, hospitals, and shopping malls ensures that all your daily needs are within easy reach.

Completion and Pricing

The development is scheduled to be completed in Q1 2027, offering ample time for prospective residents to plan their move. Prices for Oceanz apartments start at AED 1 million.

Special Features

  • 25m Distance Between Towers: Oceanz stands as a symbol of modernity and sophistication with a generous space of 25 meters separating the twin towers.

  • Oceanic Villas by Tonino Lamborghini Casa: The 41st and 42nd floors are home to the Oceanic Villas, fully furnished by Tonino Lamborghini Casa, embodying the pinnacle of luxury.

  • Mechanical Floors: The 23rd and 43rd floors serve as mechanical floors, ensuring seamless functionality throughout the development.

  • Exquisite Dining at the 44th Floor: Residents can savor exquisite dining experiences at the restaurant located on the 44th floor.

Payment Plan

Oceanz offers a flexible payment plan, with 65% of the payment to be completed by the projects Q1 2027 completion date. The remaining 35% can be paid at a comfortable rate of 1% per month post-handover.

Oceanz by Danube Apartments for Sale in Dubai Maritime City.
Oceanz by Danube Apartments for Sale in Dubai Maritime City.
Properties for
sale .
New properties will be released soon. Please contact us for more details.