Eywa is a limited-edition development, with only 48 units available. The apartments and penthouses are priced starting from AED 10 million. The development is scheduled for completion in 2026.
Eywa is located on the Dubai Water Canal in Business Bay, one of the most prestigious and sought-after areas in Dubai. The development is within walking distance of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Mall, and The Dubai Mall.
Eywa is developed by R.evolution, a boutique real estate developer from Europe. R.evolution is known for its high-quality developments that combine luxury and sustainability.
Number of Units Available
Eywa offers 48 2-5 bedroom apartments and two penthouses. The total areas of the units range from 3,064 sq. ft to 16,256 sq. ft. All units come with spacious balconies or terraces, offering stunning views of the Dubai skyline or the Dubai Water Canal.
Eywa residents will enjoy a wide range of amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, spa, sauna, steam room, childrens playroom, and a rooftop terrace with panoramic views. The development also has 24-hour security and a concierge service.
Key Features of Eywa
- Prime location on the Dubai Water Canal
- Developed by a reputable developer
- Spacious units with stunning views
- Extensive range of amenities
- Sustainable design
- Limited-edition development
If you are looking for a luxurious and sustainable waterfront home in Dubai, Eywa is the perfect choice for you.
Here are some additional details about the project:
- The building will be 19 stories tall.
- The facade will be made of glass and stone.
- The apartments will have floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The penthouses will have private rooftop terraces.
- The development will have a dedicated parking garage.
Eywa is designed to be a sustainable development. The building will use solar panels to generate electricity, and it will have a rainwater harvesting system. The development will also have a green roof, which will help to improve air quality and reduce noise pollution. Book your reservation today.