Payment plan is to be confirmed!
Millenium Estates was announced in May 2013. This project comprises of 198 villas built on a 3.8 million land parcel within Mohammad Bin Rashid City.There are three types of villas available - all five bedrooms - with sizes ranging from 5,400 - 7,200 sq. ft. The entire project was sold out within a 90 day period. One of the key selling points of the project was that only 25% had to be paid up until completion at which point the remaining 75% will be due. Units are available on re-sale on premium on the secondary market. Premiums depend on the original price which was between AED 1150 - 1250 psf.
Villa for Rent
Services charges per sqft
Thanks for your interest. One of our representatives will contact you soon on your contact number or email.